- Stadion Miejski
- Hetmańska 69, 35-078 Rzeszów
- N50° 1' 20.64", E21° 59' 49.56"
- Track record
- 64,34 Dawid Lampart
Speedway Stal Rzeszów
Tel: +48 (017) 854-98-66
Polski Związek Motorowy
Distance: 18 km
Rzeszów - city located in south-east part of Poland, close to the estern border, is a capital of subcarpatian region with local goverment.
First documented mention about Rzeszów had been written in 1354, when the Polish king Kazimierz Wielki ordered Rzeszów to become a city.
The biggest and most popular attractions and monuments are:
- City Hall in the middle of the downtown, built in 1591. Furthermore, the neo-gothic form of the building was created in second half of 19th century.
- Castle, bulit on Lubomirski castle's place in 16th century.
- Chestnut alley - a very pretty walking area.
- Wanda Siemaszkowa theatre built in 1890 - 1900.